IMAGE AS A GUIDE ONLY. Cartons contain up to three different art cups with new artists featured every two months. Unfortunately, we cannot sell individual art cups and cannot guarantee which prints, or which series of prints will be in each carton.
- BioCups are made from premium paperboard lined with Ingeo™ – a bioplastic made from plants, not oil.
- We use a heavy-duty, premium quality board, giving our paper coffee cups superior stability, better lid fit and insulation.
- These sustainable coffee cups are printed with non-toxic, environmentally-friendly water or soy-based inks.
- We have two universal lid solutions in our Art Series range. Our 80mm diameter 6, 8 and 12oz BioCups fit our small lids. Our 90mm diameter 8, 12 & 16 BioCups fit our large lids.
- Our disposable coffee cups with lids have a 12-month shelf life.
- These takeaway coffee cups are designed to be industrially composted as part of the circular economy. They are certified industrially compostable to Australian standards (AS4736) and European standards (EN13432).
- Deciding between single wall coffee cups and double wall coffee cups? Learn about the difference between single wall and double wall cups in our blog.
|Carton quantity: 1000
||Product depth: 108
|Sleeves per carton: 20
||Product weight (g): 11.3
|Units per sleeve: 50
||Thickness: 285gsm + 35gsm PLA
|Raw Material: Paper
||Use: Hot and cold
|Lining/coating: Bioplastic - Ingeo™ PLA
|Inks: Food Contact Safe Inks
||Quality product certified: ISO 9001
|Brim Fill Capacity (ml): 397
||Factory food safety certified: BRC, HACCP
|Dimensions top LxW (mm): 90x90
||Home compostable: No
|Dimensions base LxW (mm): 60x60
||Industrially compostable: Certified to AS4736 Australian Standards, Certified to EN13432 European Standard