Planet Friendly Packaging provides simple and cost effective biodegradable and compostable take away food and beverage service. We offer eco-friendly alternatives to traditional products designed to improve the environmental impacts of the hospitality and food services industry.
Our products and services are designed to help our customers benefit from the competitive advantage switching to compostable packaging provides. This includes benefits like boosting your businesses image and community involvement through the improved environmental outcomes and participation in the circular economy. When utilised in your marketing this creates many powerful incentives for repeat and return customers and valuable word of mouth referrals.
In more practical terms, our competitive pricing can assist with cost reduction paired with speedy and cheap delivery options making it easier to run your business with confidence in your suppliers and supply chain.
Planet Friendly Packaging has a large selection of biodegradable and compostable packaging options for all hospitality and takeaway food and beverage businesses.
Our BioPak shop offers everything from:
- biodegradable coffee cups- our BioPak cups come in a range of colours and sizes, including kraft stripe, leaf cups, plain white, art series, aqueous coated, indigenous and green line. Also available with cup lids and takeaway trays.
- takeaway food containers - eco-friendly containers for all hospitality and cafe needs; paper and plastic bowls and lids, sugarcane shells, chip and sauce cups, noodle boxes, sushi trays, sandwich wedges and a variety of biodegradable containers.
- bioplastic cutlery - 100% bioplastic options, as well as compostable wooden options.
- biodegradable straws - straw options include regular, cocktail and jumbo options.
- clear cups - a variety of clear BioCup options for cold drinks.
- biodegradable napkins - cocktail, lunch and dinner napkins plus dispensers to suit the takeaway needs of any hospitality or food service business within Australia.
Visit our BioPak shop page to view the full list of biodegradable products and product categories available for your business. There is no shortage of compostable packaging that will leave your business seeking alternative options.
Are biodegradable coffee cups good for the environment?
Biodegradable coffee cups are better for the environment in comparison to the regular disposable coffee cup. Biodegradable cups have a PLA or polylactic acid lining which degrades, in commercially compostable conditions.