12oz Aqueous Single Wall BioCups are manufactured using a unique water-based dispersion coating certified home compostable to Australian standards (AS5810). These cups are food safe, odorless, and can be disposed of right in your backyard compost bin! Suitable lids include BCL-12PLA or BCL-12PULP-W.
- Our aqueous cups are manufactured using a unique waterproof barrier coating, reducing the material needed while providing the same leak and grease-proof benefits as other coatings. Want to know more about our aqueous cups? Check out our materials page!
- No cups in Australia are currently accepted in the paper recycling stream. Claims in Australia and New Zealand regarding recyclability can be verified by using the PREP
tool. Read more here.
- We use a heavy-duty, premium quality board giving our paper cups superior stability, better lid fit and insulation.
- Our takeaway coffee cups are printed with non-toxic, environmentally-friendly water or soy-based inks.
- Deciding between single wall and double wall coffee cups? Learn about the difference between single wall and double wall cups.
|Carton quantity: 1000
||Product depth: 108
|Sleeves per carton: 20
||Product weight (g): 11
|Units per sleeve: 50
||Thickness: 300gsm + 8g aqueous
|Raw Material: Paper - FSC™ Mix certified paper
||Use: Hot and cold
|Inks: Food Contact Safe Inks
||Quality product certified: TBC
|Brim Fill Capacity (ml): 397
||Factory food safety certified: BRC
|Dimensions top LxW (mm): 90x90
||Home compostable: Certified to AS5810 Australian Standards, Certified to NF T51-800 European Standard
|Dimensions base LxW (mm): 60x60
||Industrially compostable: Certified to AS4736 Australian Standards, Certified to EN13432 European Standard