Coffee Shop / Cart
Coffee Shops and Carts are usually smaller operations that focus on hot and cold drink service and pre-packaged food items from a fridge. Typically run with smaller teams and located near busy commercial and leisure precincts. Sometimes coffee carts can be mobile and can operate from different locations for events and festivals.
If this sounds like your business and you are looking for excellent quality, innovative and sustainable, single-use compostable and biodegradable food service packaging, we can meet all your needs.
We offer compostable and biodegradable food packaging supplies made from plants, not oils, for businesses, who, like us, want to preserve and protect the environment for current and future generations.
With a wide and varied range of biodegradable and compostable products - from coffee cups and cold drink cups, to plates, bowls, trays, napkins, bags and more - so, whatever you're serving, we've got an eco-friendly food packaging solution for it.
Our BioPak shop offers everything from:
- biodegradable coffee cups- our BioPak cups come in a range of colours and sizes, including kraft stripe, leaf cups, plain white, art series, aqueous coated, indigenous and green line. Also available with cup lids and takeaway trays.
- takeaway food containers - eco-friendly containers for all hospitality and cafe needs; paper and plastic bowls and lids, sugarcane shells, chip and sauce cups, noodle boxes, sushi trays, sandwich wedges and a variety of biodegradable containers.
- bioplastic cutlery - 100% bioplastic options, as well as compostable wooden options.
- biodegradable straws - straw options include regular, cocktail and jumbo options.
- clear cups - a variety of clear BioCup options for cold drinks.
- biodegradable napkins - cocktail, lunch and dinner napkins plus dispensers to suit the takeaway needs of any hospitality or food service business within Australia.
Visit our BioPak shop page to view the full list of biodegradable products and product categories available for your business. There is no shortage of compostable packaging that will leave your business seeking alternative options.
|Common Issues||How We Can Help|
|Limited storage space for consumable stock on site||Deliver to your home or storage address with ATL instead|
|Difficulty receiving deliveries due to limited daytime operating hours.||Clear communication of operating hours to delivery drivers and use of ATL where possible.|
|Needing smaller, more frequent deliveries to help manage stock levels.||No minimum order - Fixed rate shipping for smaller orders ($15 - less than 4 cartons | Free - 4 cartons or more*).|
|Competing with larger cafe's and restaurant's in the area on a smaller marketing budget.||Free branding stamp to use on your cups and takeaway containers/bags.|
*Free shipping available in metro areas only