Events and Festivals offer unique and engaging food and beverage options for attendees. Typically run through on-site kitchens and facilities or outsourced to numerous food trucks and market stalls.
If this sounds like your business and you are looking for excellent quality, innovative and sustainable, single-use compostable and biodegradable food service packaging, we can meet all your needs.
We offer compostable and biodegradable food packaging supplies made from plants, not oils, for businesses, who, like us, want to preserve and protect the environment for current and future generations.
With a wide and varied range of biodegradable and compostable products - from coffee cups and cold drink cups, to plates, bowls, trays, napkins, bags and more - so, whatever you're serving, we've got an eco-friendly food packaging solution for it.
Our BioPak shop offers everything from:
- biodegradable coffee cups- our BioPak cups come in a range of colours and sizes, including kraft stripe, leaf cups, plain white, art series, aqueous coated, indigenous and green line. Also available with cup lids and takeaway trays.
- takeaway food containers - eco-friendly containers for all hospitality and cafe needs; paper and plastic bowls and lids, sugarcane shells, chip and sauce cups, noodle boxes, sushi trays, sandwich wedges and a variety of biodegradable containers.
- bioplastic cutlery - 100% bioplastic options, as well as compostable wooden options.
- biodegradable straws - straw options include regular, cocktail and jumbo options.
- clear cups - a variety of clear BioCup options for cold drinks.
- biodegradable napkins - cocktail, lunch and dinner napkins plus dispensers to suit the takeaway needs of any hospitality or food service business within Australia.
Visit our BioPak shop page to view the full list of biodegradable products and product categories available for your business. There is no shortage of compostable packaging that will leave your business seeking alternative options.
|Common Issues||How We Can Help|
|Needing to manage stock levels across different bars, vendors and outlets.||On site stock control and distribution to point of use.|
|Effective marketing of eco friendly packaging choice for maximum benefit.||In depth marketing assistance as well as co-branded POS marketing material that makes it easy for everyone to understand what's going on with the packaging. Custom branded packaging also available MOQ's apply*|
|Vendors and staff unfamiliar with individual products and small differences between them.||Provide expert insights to ensure the best products are selected to suit your needs.|
|Return of excess unused stock after the event for credit or refund.||Manage return shipping and handling of any unused stock.|